Kirkland, WA, doctor, explains the cost, benefits, and value of the advanced PicoWay Laser System
PicoWay is a platform of advanced laser devices. PicoWay Zoom, PicoWay 785, and PicoWay Resolve are specifically designed to treat certain conditions; Zoom, for instance, removes tattoos and benign lesions, while PicoWay 785, was developed to shatter stubborn blue and green-hued ink into minuscule parts. The PicoWay Resolve fades acne scars and wrinkles. We appreciate that cost is a consideration associated with these and other types of treatments. It is important to consider the value you get from effective, no-downtime treatment. Below, Mark H. Tseng, M.D. Plastic & Aesthetics, gives you a glimpse into Picoway Laser Cost and Benefits in Kirkland, WA. So, you can make an informed decision about this investment in your confidence and well-being.
PicoWay cost explained
As with other technologies, costs can vary considerably from patient to patient. How much you pay for PicoWay depends on factors such as:
- Your needs – The type of condition that is being treated, such as scars, hyperpigmentation, or body art
- The nature of your tattoo – If PicoWay is needed as a form of tattoo removal, we will consider the size, color, and age of the tattoo. All of these factors influence the type of laser that is used, and the number of treatment sessions that are required to shatter and fade the ink.
- The number of treatment sessions – Generally, the more sessions that are required to get the results that you desire, the higher the cost.
PicoWay benefits explained
To understand the value, you get from PicoWay, is to understand how it works and “why” so many patients choose this treatment over other options. For instance, during a complimentary consultation, Dr. Tseng can discuss:
- PicoWay’s high success rate – This advanced system uses short laser pulses to break the pigments in ink and benign growths into small particles, effectively and precisely.
- Time is money – PicoWay’s short pulses allow for shorter treatment sessions and fewer sessions than earlier-generation laser devices. Each treatment can be completed in around 20 minutes, though this varies depending on your specific needs.
- Efficient and non-invasive – Fast pulses also equate to more comfortable treatment. Since there is nothing to recover from, you can get back to your day with no downtime. Plus, there is no need for invasive surgical procedures to, for instance, remove tissue featuring stubborn ink colors.
Mark H. Tseng, M.D. Plastic & Aesthetics, looks forward to answering your questions about how to make PicoWay Laser treatment a reality.