Hair loss is a concern for both men and women. Beginning as early as your 20s and 30s, up to 60% of men suffer from male pattern baldness, and a large percentage of women start to lose their hair in their later years. Thankfully, modern technology makes it possible for Dr. Mark Tseng to perform minimally-invasive hair transplants with his NeoGraft® procedure in Kirkland. With this technology, you can restore a more youthful hairline, fill in balding areas, and treat areas where the hair is thinning.
The benefits of NeoGraft
- Natural-looking results, with a restored hairline and more youthful head of hair
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- Little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hairstyle of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- NeoGraft poses minimal risks as a “self-contained” system.
The NeoGraft® Automated FUE is also a useful procedure for repairing visible linear scars from a previous “strip” surgery. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.