Firm, high, gracefully rounded breasts send a signal of youth and feminine beauty. Over time, the effects of age on the skin, pregnancy and breastfeeding, weight changes, and other factors can cause your breasts to become flat, saggy, and droopy.
If you are unhappy with the size, shape, or look of your breasts, you can change all that with Dr. Mark Tseng’s custom breast lift surgery in Kirkland. Imagine how different your figure would appear with healthy, plump, youthful breasts!
Why choose a breast lift?
Pendulous, sagging, or deflated breasts come about because of various physical changes:
- Effects of aging: As you age, your skin loses its natural elasticity, and the weight of the breasts causes the skin to stretch. Thin, stretched skin contributes to drooping and the loss of firmness, roundness, and shape in the breasts.
- Weight loss: When you shed pounds, you might plan to lose abdominal fat but would prefer to keep your breasts. Sadly, we have little choice about where our bodies choose to lose fat, and the breasts are often the first place to lose volume. Gaining weight will increase your breast size, with the skin stretching to accommodate the change. When the weight comes off, that new volume is gone, and skin can be left looking stretched and lax.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: During pregnancy and when breastfeeding a child, your breasts swell with natural milk production. Once skin and tissues have been stretched, the original shape and firmness can be lost, with the breasts left looking saggy, droopy, or deflated.
What is the breast lift procedure?
Dr. Tseng understands that every woman has a unique physiology, therefore his breast lift in Kirkland is customized to match the condition of the breasts. Depending on the degree of sagging and loss of breast volume, different types of incisions may be employed, including:
- Around the areola
- Around the areola and vertically to the breast crease
- Around the areola, vertically to the breast crease, and within the crease
Is a breast lift right for me?
Your procedure may be performed as a single operation or combined with a breast augmentation or reduction. Dr. Tseng will help you understand your options and what will be required to achieve the look you envision.
Is a breast lift safe?
Like any surgery, there are some risks associated with the surgery. However, a breast lift is a very safe procedure that has a low rate of complications. You will be under general anesthesia, and your surgery will be painless.
Custom breast reshaping: Create your ideal look
If your breasts are sagging, loose, or have overly large nipples that are low on the breast mound or point downwards, a custom breast lift is the answer. When performed with artistry, skill, and the latest techniques, a breast lift can create firm, rounded breasts with well-placed and shapely nipples.
“Try on” your procedure with Vectra Imaging
Dr. Tseng is committed to the highest level of patient satisfaction with the results of a procedure. With the Vectra imaging system, a 3D model of your face, breasts, or body allows you to see, with clarity, how a procedure will appear – on you. The Vectra Imaging system allows for a higher level of precision in planning a procedure for a result that reflects your desires.Learn More about Vectra Imaging
What is the recovery time after a breast lift?
Post-treatment breast lift pain is generally minimal and easily managed with medication. Downtime varies, but you should be able to return to work or other activities within about a week. You will need to avoid strenuous activity for a few months. Although your breasts will immediately appear rounder and higher, some swelling is to be expected.
As the days and weeks pass, your newly reshaped breasts will be fully revealed. If you are tired of feeling embarrassed by saggy breasts, this custom surgery is extremely rewarding and well worth the weeks of recovery. Your enhanced, lifted breasts can last for many years or even decades, though any significant weight gain in the future may impact your results.
Why choose Dr. Tseng for a breast lift in Kirkland?
For best results, a breast lift requires precision techniques, an eye for balance and beauty, and a great depth of knowledge and experience. Dr. Tseng has been practicing plastic surgery for 17 years. His practice reflects his philosophy of honesty, integrity, and achieving a superior result for a reasonable price. He is dedicated to his patients as individuals and will never over-promise and under-deliver. Dr. Tseng has 17 years of education and is among the most experienced plastic surgeons in the region. He is known for achieving results that appear entirely natural, with the breasts restored, lifted, and plump.
Are you ready to reshape your breasts?
Dr. Tseng will be happy to discuss a custom breast lift in Kirkland at his private office. He will go over what it will entail, based on the condition of your breasts. He also genuinely cares about the women he treats and understands that you are facing a life-changing decision. You are invited to experience a free, personalized consultation to discuss your options.
"I love my body again!"