If you are looking for a simple, minimally-invasive technology to take years off your appearance and restore a more youthful look, then search no more. AccuTite is a highly effective solution to gently remove unwanted fat deposits and tighten the deeper layers of delicate skin, all without a scalpel, stitches, and with minimal downtime.
What is AccuTite?
AccuTite is a scientifically-advanced system that harnesses radiofrequency (RF) energy to cause a dual-action regenerative effect on your skin:
- Slimming the excess fat layers beneath your skin
- Stimulating natural collagen and elastin production for a natural tightening effect
The patented AccuTite device is FDA-approved for use in some of the most delicate areas of your face and body, allowing us to accomplish surgery-level results without incisions, stitches or a long recovery time.
Which areas can be treated with AccuTite?
AccuTite can effectively treat some of the most hard-to-reach areas of the face and body, including:
- The delicate skin beneath the eyes
- Your brows
- Smile lines
- Jowls, creases, and wrinkles on the lower face
- Sagging or creased neck skin and excess fat
- Fatty deposits beneath the arms (bra fat)
- Your upper arms
- The delicate skin around your knees
- Your thighs
- Your abdomen
How does AccuTite work?
The AccuTite device uses an advanced technology called “radio-frequency assisted lipolysis” (RFAL) to dissolve the fat cells under your skin while gently heating the lower layers of skin to trigger natural skin regeneration and tightening. The device is a “game-changer” because of the delicacy, safety, and precision that makes it possible to achieve visible skin-rejuvenating results.
The AccuTite Experience
As with all procedures at Tseng Plastic Surgery, your AccuTite journey will begin with an in-person consultation where we will evaluate your skin and craft a custom plan to make your goals a reality. On the day of your appointment, we will follow these basic steps:
- Cleansing: Your procedure will begin with a thorough cleansing of your face by one of our specialists.
- Local anesthesia: After we have cleansed your skin, we will apply a local anesthetic in preparation for your treatment.
- AccuTite treatment: The AccuTite device has two parts: One that glides over the surface of your skin and one that slides beneath your skin. These two parts work together to achieve safe, gentle, and accurate radio-frequency treatment in delicate areas of your skin to achieve the desired results.
A treatment can take in the range of an hour to 3 hours, depending on how many areas are being treated in one appointment.
Recovery after AccuTite
You should expect to take it easy and let your skin recover for the first couple of days after your treatment, but there is no lengthy recovery period after this treatment. We will provide you with detailed aftercare instructions and will be available to assist you and answer any questions you may have following your procedure.
You will see some results and improvements immediately after your AccuTite treatment, but the real magic is visible in the following weeks. Improvements will continue for up to twelve months – and the results last. Many patients enjoy the benefits from AccuTite for years, looking more youthful and vibrant.
Am I a candidate?
If you suffer from skin laxity, wrinkles, fine lines, or unsightly fat deposits in delicate areas of your face or body, you are a likely candidate. Because the treatment is both gentle and safe, almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of this procedure without worry. If you are interested in seeing if AccuTite is right for you, contact our office to schedule an in-person consultation where we can examine your skin, review your medical history, and determine if it is the right option for you.
Why choose Tseng Plastic Surgery?
While AccuTite is minimally-invasive, it does require skill and artistry to achieve optimal results. Dr. Tseng is among the best plastic surgeons in the state of Washington and has earned a reputation for excellence in the industry. He is known for his care and dedication to his patients, and he has focused his highly successful career on helping people achieve real results that look natural – never overdone, never fake.